[MULTI] Despicable Me 2 2013 720p CAM + END SCENE XViD - JUSTiCE

Thảo luận trong 'mHD, SD' bắt đầu bởi wroser, 12/7/13.

1. wroser

wroser Active Member

Tham gia ngày:
    5/12/12
    Bài viết:
    Đã được cảm ơn:
    [​IMG]

Mã:
    Despicable Me 2 2013 720p CAM + END SCENE XViD - JUSTiCE
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1690953/

SOURCE : VIDEO - 1080p Troublemaker / AUDIO - An Old FRiEND/TROUBLEMAKER

Video and audio both cleaned and given justice. Check sample and see..... Right video ...Pure and simple CLASS cam!! Had some faults like ANY cam would do but this is one of THE best cams ever done,so take a bow cammer....whoever you are. Video did have a little border at the bottom and also a slight bit of glare and if anything maybe too much colour. Oh this video also has the end scene,when the credits are rolling.... :) Audio ...very decent cam but was too powerful,touch of noise etc...but nice either way. First off dropped the 1080 into vdub ...used null for cropping,then resized it to a 720p and used modd16. Then from there i changed th contrast and brightness levels and used intes to lower the glares and for once actually lowered the colouring. No smoother used just added a bit more sharpness. Almost looks like a dvdrip now ....its that good. ( down to the sors being that good ). Audio...now this was missing the end scene so took that from the german troublemaker release,as it was only mainly music with some small amount of talking.....and appended both together to make it complete. From here i made it into a 2 channel stero file aswell as remastered the eq bands before resaving as a full file. Now runtime was different and the audio started to lag ...by the end it was 6 secs oos ...so had to shrink it,twice in the end,to get it in sync. Once done ...just muxed to our rip. Overall V10 ...A7 ...M8 ( based on 10 being best cam / best cam audio )...IMHO of course. Video ID : 0 Format : MPEG-4 Visual Format profile : Advanced Simple@L5 Format settings, BVOP : 2 Format settings, QPel : No Format settings, GMC : No warppoints Format settings, Matrix : Default (MPEG) Muxing mode : Packed bitstream Codec ID : XVID Codec ID/Hint : XviD Duration : 1h 33mn Bit rate : 3 588 Kbps Width : 1 280 pixels Height : 704 pixels Display aspect ratio : 16:9 Frame rate : 20.000 fps Color space : YUV Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0 Bit depth : 8 bits Scan type : Progressive Compression mode : Lossy Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.199 Stream size : 2.35 GiB (96%) Writing library : XviD 64 Audio ID : 1 Format : MPEG Audio Format version : Version 1 Format profile : Layer 3 Codec ID : 55 Codec ID/Hint : MP3 Duration : 1h 33mn Bit rate mode : Constant Bit rate : 128 Kbps Channel(s) : 2 channels Sampling rate : 44.1 KHz Compression mode : Lossy Stream size : 85.9 MiB (3%) Alignment : Split accross interleaves Interleave, duration : 50 ms (1.00 video frame) Interleave, preload duration : 500 ms

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

SINGLE DIRECT FAST LINKS
    Mã:
    http://extabit.com/file/2dudclhhimj6x/Despicable.Me.2.2013.720p.CAM+END.SCENE.XViD-JUSTiCE.avi

Mã:
    http://lumfile.com/n4l7ivv480uy/Despicable.Me.2.2013.720p.CAM+END.SCENE.XViD-JUSTiCE.avi.html

Chia sẻ trang này